The end of school!

Since I retired in 2010 from the Navy, I have been doing online classes with American Military University, using the Montgomery and Post 9-11 GI Bills. Below are my most recent diplomas. As of March 31, 2019, I am completely done with school!
Here are my educational accomplishments for the last 10 years.
  • Certification in Web Publishing / American Military University (2010)

  • Bachelors Degree in Information Systems / American Military University (2013)

  • Masters Degree in Information Technology /concentration in Enterprise Software Development / American Military University (2017)

  • Certification in eCommerce / American Military University (2019) 

Masters Degree from 2017

Certification in eCommerce from 2019, using up what was left of the GI Bill.


Comments

Popular Posts