Why I love the beach!


I love the beach! I either like to be in the water or at the water! Here is what I love about it.

I like to feel the squishy wet sand under my feet!
I love the warm sun!
I love the salty smell of the air!
I love to watch the birds dive for fish.
I love to see the occasional fish or dolphin jump out of the water, or schools of them swim by.
I love to watch the surf; I love to romp in the surf!
I love to be able to see my feet in neck deep, clean clear water!
I love the sea foam that follows a wave!
I love the color of the water. Hawaiian water is turquoise blue; southern California water is greenish-blue.
People watching can be entertaining…..
I love feeding the birds peanuts….
I love to watch the birds fight over peanuts!
I love to enjoy a purple drank or other adult refreshing beverage!
I love to eat shelled peanuts, because I can make a big mess, and it doesn’t’ matter!
The beach is a great place to trim my finger nails!
I enjoy seeing Naval ships in the distance and appreciate not being on them!
I love to look for seashells; there is nothing like finding a whole sand dollar!
I appreciate that I live only 20 minutes from a beach, so I can go anytime I want, year around.
Finally, I love getting cleaned up after I get home.!

Of note; I ALWAYS clean up after myself and never leave trash on the beach!

Here is my YouTube channel of beach and travel adventures!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJE0MOcIJ3cMZbd3bLijmPg?view_as=subscriber


Captured in a wave! Mission Beach, September 2019.

Pretty seashells are always nice to find! Gator Beach, September 2019.

Wilda the "Sea Beast". Malibu, June 2019.

Comments

Popular Posts